Monday, October 6, 2008

From where I left off...

Day One:

I started blogging in '05. I thought I was late to the party then. Now, I've clearly neglected the night altogether; here I sit, face full of tailwind gloating about how right Richard Russell was 'back then' in 2006 when he brought attention to the $0.85 trillion that the US printed in a single year. Money ain't nothing but a fancy-print IOU. Go ahead, write the check for $700 billion. Why not make it $1 trillion and keep it metric!

Great minds (Ron Paul, Duck Tales) guide us through the current strainer farm with this fine piece of YouTube: The Bailout Won't Work by DemocracyNow!




"20 April 2006

What We Work For

"Over the last year the US has "created" roughly $850 billion additional dollars, an enormous amount. "

Richard Russell

http://www.investmentrarities.com/thebestofrr.html

No comments: